Friday, June 10, 2011

Change

The only constant, change. Some is very unexpected while other things are part of changing cycles of life. Here's evidence of the latter.

These were taken last night at a little eco-pond a few short blocks from our home. It's a great place to witness the changing seasons and new birth. We have several varieties of ducks this year along with one family of geese and the odd muskrat that swims by now and again. I love our regular walks over to the pond for exercise, chatting about our day and watching the constant change that is taking place there.

Then there's the other kind of change. I've spent the better part of the week trying to sort out what happened to my emails that were not getting to the intended recipients, including my newsletter emails which are sent through a third party service. A few made it to their destinations but most did not. To make a very long story short, there seems to be some problem with my website name in the signature and even though my website hosts thought they had it resolved something is still not working so today I purchased a new domain name to use along with the old one. You can now find me at www.dismantlingtheillusion.com as well as www.yvonneracine.com. All my emails will refer to the dismantling address even though the two are linked. This appears to have resolved the problem in the manifest world at least.

This process of course is related to what's going on within as well as in the world. All the work I do is really about releasing self-identity in the end so I guess it makes sense that a website in my name would be symbolic of this self-identity. The universe has many ways of communicating and this situation seems to be one that is telling me there is something counter productive going on. Belief in conceptual identity can be pretty sneaky so it's great to have Being send such powerful messages. Even through the sometimes frustrating situations that have arisen the humour of it all has not been lost on me. I've had myriad opportunities to dismantle all kinds of beliefs in the process and I am most grateful for it all.
Ain't life grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment