Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 36

The ideas and the urge to be more in the world with my work is getting stronger. All the fears and reasons why not have also been showing up in full force and I've been having a blast cutting them off at the pass so to speak.
I hadn't been journaling for quite a while which was perfect for that time and now I find as the fears start showing up the journaling becomes a wonderful tool for me to gain clarity by asking the questions I would ask clients. Then I get to watch the fearful thoughts melt before my eyes. Way cool.
Where I tend to come back to time and again is the place of simply enjoying the process, no matter what part of the process I'm currently in. When I start taking the whole thing too personally I am reminded that none of this is serious or important or personal for that matter, it's what I love and whatever happens happens as ideas arise in awareness, I take whatever action comes with it and let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment