Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 24

The 'fast' is doing its work beautifully. Lots of familiar old stuff coming up that is being faced (being fully present to the feelings)and questioned (beliefs and concepts that accompany the feelings).
It's interesting for me to observe how pretty much anything can become a goal of sorts. I know I can't make what I see as a desirable state of being happen yet I am deeply aware of the desire to do so. Simply observing the various layers of fear-based motivation without jumping up and taking action is counter intuitive for me so I get to see in a much clearer way just how it operates. I must admit it brings me to places of sadness and discouragement at times even as I am aware of how much of a gift it is to be in this process of dismantling. It's all perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment