Sunday, March 27, 2011

Appreciation

Today I am off to a marketing workshop with Tad Hargrave of Marketing for Hippies. I love his philosophy around marketing, at least what I have gleaned from his website, etc. I was watching a video of an interview with Tad yesterday and was thinking I'd really like to go to a workshop with him at some point. Then I went to his blog and lo and behold he was doing a workshop today which I could attend! I have to admit a lot more of this kind of thing has been happening of late where I have a thought or a question and it just shows up. Perhaps I'm simply more aware of it or I've released enough of the old limiting beliefs to clear the decks. Who knows, it doesn't really matter I'm just appreciating it all.

Here's another video I thought was fun and sweet. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment