Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Writing Process

I am constantly fascinated by the process of writing about what is happening. I am in the process of writing an e-book, which may or may not come to fruition, but what is beautiful about it is how writing about an experience or conclusion I've come to helps me to actually see the limitations of it and continue on the journey of dismantling the illusions.
I hit a particularly tasty place yesterday in my writing and have now put aside writing the book for the moment to do more 'research' which is indeed showing me I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Sounds harsh but it's kind of funny really. I love that I don't get to rest on my laurels too long before yet another assumption gets blasted. I'll likely never get to the end of the book this way but then I know it isn't about the end game anyway. Every day is a gold mine of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment