Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 4

Being more focused and dedicated to being present to the background of consciousness the past 4 days has been interesting. Not new mind you, I have done this before and it's always interesting, just difficult to maintain as a focus for any amount of time. I've noticed more revelatory experiences that were quite surprising and for the first 3 days a deep sense of peace for the most part. Today has been a bit different in that there has been a certain amount of frustration with little things in life and as I sink into the feelings I am aware of tingly energy in my arms and legs. It is similar to the energy I feel when I really let myself drop into the void but stronger somehow. I've been somewhat busier than usual these past few days as well which would be another way the system has of staying away from the stillness. So many wonderful ways of staying outwardly focused. It's ok though, the process is unfolding as it is meant to. I'm still playing on the edges of one of the main revelations I've had which hasn't indicated what if anything there is to do with it yet. As with all revelations of course as time passes so does the wonder of it. I'm not even going to write about it because the saying of it just doesn't do it justice somehow. This kind of thing seems so personal no matter how much one would like to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment