Friday, August 9, 2013

The Fruits of Inner Labours

Summer is waning; you can see the leaves starting slowly to change colours, many of the flowers are done and others are in full bloom while the fruits of the harvest are ripening.

We are entering the season for gathering crops in the physical world. It is important to take the time to gather the fruits of our inner labours as well from time to time.

One thing I've noticed in my garden is how ready inner being is to experience a deeper level of appreciation for everything that is unfolding in my world. It has also been time to more fully embrace and integrate the parts of me that are represented by my mother. It seems to matter how much of this I do, there is always more and that's OK with me because it seems to be one of the ways that Life gently leads me to what I am to experience next.  Life is an expansive experience so it stands to reason that the more I consciously integrate what was previously rejected in life the more in alignment I am with the expansion that is taking place. 

There is much peace and grace in this place of acceptance and integration as each piece that has been denied comes home to rest. And so this is also the season for deep gratitude for the abundance of the harvest.

What has be ripening in the garden of your heart this summer?

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment