Friday, April 20, 2012

A Time Bubble of Love

Do you ever experience times shifts where time either seems to really speed up or slow down? I've been in what I would call a time bubble for over a week now where I've been experiencing an interesting slow down in my perception of time. I have no idea what it means but the effect has been one of having plenty of time to deal with whatever comes up and having more time to get things done.

I went through some particularly unsettling inner work earlier this week that seemed to cut deep into the core of self-identity which I always find unsettling for a time. I love doing this work and going this deep so it isn't a negative experience but rather a very rich one. I have settled into a place of peace and calm within since then as I continue to focus on love and compassion both inwardly and outwardly.

In times like these I seem to be particularly sensitive to the human condition and how much pain many people are experiencing. Something melts around my heart leaving me more vulnerable which I so appreciate. Part of the human condition is the way we all build protective layers around our hearts in one way or another to protect ourselves from what did not feel like a safe place when we were children. That is as it must be but there comes a time when those layers no longer serve us because we are interpreting the world through them and assigning danger in places where it simply does not exist. For me the process of pealing away the layers has been going on for many, many years in various forms and there always seems to be more dissolving to do. I've come to realize that is the way it is and I will continue to do whatever I am led to do on the journey Home that will keep melting away what is no longer needed for this leg of the journey.

Surrounded by Love, Surrounded by Love
 It's a wonderful thing to be able to meet whatever shows up with compassion and understanding, even if there is an initial reaction, and experience a certain kind of joy and peace in the midst of whatever is going on. Love flows so much freer when the frozen blocks of belief begin to melt away.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment