Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where Am I Going?

I've been pondering life and where I'm headed while here in Hawaii.

I'm taking a 10 week master coach training online with Certified Coaching Federation and have been learning a lot about marketing, websites, writing books, social media, speaking, etc. All great stuff that also brings up a lot of questions for me, mainly, where am I going with all this?

I have come to a place of clarity about that today. At this stage in my life I have no desire to be some big celebrity coach or be out there traveling around most of the year or being a big time anything. I just want to do what I do the best way I can and live a relatively simple life. I love working with individuals and with small groups as we dismantle the illusions of separation and self-imposed limitation. I love being a life celebrant and sharing those very special times with families, supporting them to find meaning and closure in the death of their loved ones. I love officiating weddings and providing spiritual counseling and support. I don't need to be famous or be the most popular at any of it, I just want to give what I have to give as I am directed by Inner Being and let it be what it will be.

Having said all that, it doesn't mean I don't do any of the stuff I've been learning; on the contrary, I do what I am led to do and I let whatever isn't mine fall away. I am clear about what is important, at least at this point on the journey and I am at peace. I enjoy every moment and look forward to whatever it is that shows up on my path and that which I am led to do. Life really is quite simple when there is no trying to be something or someone other than what Life is as this particular expression of Itself.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment