Friday, November 18, 2011

Allowing or Trying?

As the 40 day focus on my relationship with money continues there seems to be a lot going on in my body that I suspect is part of the process around the work I'm doing. It can get pretty uncomfortable at times and I sense it is because some of the beliefs that relate to money are very deeply ingrained in the body and the mind so they don't let go unnoticed to say the least. I'd say that means things are indeed moving and the more unconditional presence I can bring to whatever goes on in the body and mind the better.

One thing I did notice this morning was that there had been something of a shift in the last few days where the process became one of 'trying' to get some kind of result even though I was not fully aware of it until I was doing my focus work. It really doesn't take much for the work to get appropriated by the personality and become another job. The good news is, upon becoming aware, the shift can be made back to resting in the space of the unknown and allowing the unfolding that is happening not because of 'me' but rather through me. Take a deep breath into that one.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment