Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Enjoying What Is

I find it quite amusing to be doing what I am doing these days which is mostly working on marketing; I so used to resist marketing, particularly of myself.
When I reflect a little I realize how profoundly different my all around life experience is today from even this same time last year. It is very subtle in many ways but the delicious flow of life affirming energy that I live, move and have my being in is dominant in my awareness most of the time. Even in those moments when a bit of resistance arises it is so natural now for me to go directly into the heart of it and watch it dissipate that I hardly notice the interruption in the flow if you could even call it that. It is really just Life showing up in that moment. I do what I do, I experience what I experience and I appreciate it all for being the flow of Life as it shows up in and through me. Life does not belong to me, I belong to It. I don't have to be concerned about what is to be or what has been, this personality isn't in charge of any of that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment