Monday, April 4, 2011

The Ups and Downs of the Creative Process

I'm still having lots of fun in the creative flow today. It's been a rich weekend for me with lots of opportunity to practice the process of dismantling those beliefs that don't serve me at this point in my life which invariably leaves me with a sense of openness and flow.
I've completed the updating and redesign of The Power of Wonder cards which I had originally created a few years ago as part of the turnitaroundjproject. It's been fun and a bit tedious at times going over every card and updating them. I printed off a set for myself (set includes 50 different cards) and started using them on a daily basis. I love the way the Universe always provides exactly what I need so have been deeply appreciating the process. I've sent the originals off to the printers now so should have them printed and back to me in a couple of weeks. More info then on the website.
I also spent a fair bit of time on Saturday designing my Basics workshop that I intend to present for the first time in mid May. Now in the process of finding meeting space (preferably in St. Albert) and will update you when I've got that sorted out too.
As I said, lots of creativity and fun and feelings that at one time would have stopped me in my tracks but are now being used a spring boards into more creativity and expansiveness. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment