Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Observations From Stillness

Wow, time is flying by as this month turned out to be way busier than I had envisioned. I remember distinctly writing a post at the beginning of the month about things being slower. Hmm, I wonder what happened to that idea? I have to admit there are times when it's great to be wrong!

It seems that with all I'm involved in I find myself constantly aware of the ever changing landscape of life. It rarely looks the way I thought it would and it changes before I can ever get used to the way it is and it's all perfect.

The old ideas around safety in sameness are quickly dissolving in favour of the realization that there is much more aliveness in being present to the way life moves and shifts and changes without resistance. I think another reason change is so much more enjoyable now is that while I'm observing the perpetually shifting nature of the manifest world, I am simultaneously deeply grounded in ever constant Source.

What I am is not moving and changing, that remains the same; what is being experienced is what's always shifting. It's a lot more fun watching the unfolding from stillness rather than being overly identified with that which is always changing.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment