Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stillness and Movement

When all is well in your world and life is unfolding with much ease and grace what do you do?

There is such a tendency toward fixing things, dealing with problems, trying to get somewhere that it can be somewhat uncomfortable when nothing is presenting itself to be done. Sometimes when I find myself there I notice that my inner 'motor' seems to be revving a bit on the high side which is what I would have reacted to with more busy activity in the past. Now I take a breath and notice it and it quiets down, leaving me with nothing to do but appreciate what is and allow the energies to flow. Quite delicious really.

Then when the moment passes and  something else emerges, action is taken and the flow continues. Even moments of frustration are welcome as life continues to expand. These are signals of movement and change which is life doing what life does. Stillness and movement. The perfect dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment