Friday, October 26, 2012

Dark Times

I seem to have entered a bit of a darker period. Doing something of a life review and finding some sadness there. I really haven't got any clarity as to why I am here but that isn't my concern anyway. What I find most important is how I treat myself while I am in this place.

We all go through dark times and contrary to the 'everything's got to be positive' crowd, my journey isn't about avoiding or wallowing in the sadness and heaviness but rather being fully present with compassion and understanding. Being present I can really feel the inward pull to spend quality time with inner being. It really is quite delicious even if it isn't all yahoo and go get 'em.

Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Yes, embracing it all Yvonne - beautiful. It is sacred to give ourselves the compassion and love we so readily give to others. Blessings to you and your continued deepening, Lori

    ReplyDelete