Sunday, September 25, 2011

Loving It

Doing what we love and loving what we do is such a logical thing yet such a rare thing in our culture. I am very blessed to be doing what I love and loving it. There is also a marked improvement in loving what I do when I'm doing things that I have not been as fond of.

When the focus is on inner joy rather than outer pleasure there is so much to love as expression becomes more important than achievement. Everything encountered becomes an opportunity to bring forth the love and joy that is inherent in appreciating all that Life provides.

A statement I heard several years ago in one of Dr. David R. Hawkins videos went something like this, 'The Earth is a planet of optimum karmic opportunity.' It is one of those ideas that is continually blossoming and bringing forth amazing fruit in my life. I brought it up several times in my workshop yesterday for whatever reason and it is still very much in the forefront today. It is a perspective that changes the dynamics of any encounter in life and has been a wonderful reminder for me that no matter what comes up, there's an opportunity in it for love and joy to be expressed. I can't begin to tell you how much more perfection is witnessed from this awareness. I am so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment